For Papa’s Sake is excited to join forces with the Alzheimer’s Association this September to help end this horrible disease. Alzheimer’s is very close to our hearts as we watched one of our own suffer for many years with Alzheimer’s. Annette Simon, mother of our owner, Robert Simon sadly passed away in 2005 after battling for many years. We walk this September 17th in her honor and to help keep her legacy alive.
Did you know?
• Alzheimer’s Disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States
• It kills more than breast cancer and prostate cancer combined
• More than 5 Million Americans that have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
• 1 in 3 Seniors pass away with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia
• One in 9 people age 65 and older has Alzheimer's disease
Want to get involved? Here’s how:
1) Join us on Saturday, September 17th in Glenview for The Walk to End Alzheimer’s Walk
2) Donate here: https://act.alz.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=28CE0377EA51C45EB04880311D...