As we follow COVID-19 updates, we want to provide full transparency on how we are handling the pandemic. At For Papa’s Sake, we are invested in everyone’s health, both physically and emotionally, and have been working with the CDC to ensure we are always steps ahead in taking proactive measures. We want to assure you first and foremost that our team at For Papa’s Sake Home Care is here alongside each and every one of you. We will get through this together.
As everything has been changing at a rapid pace, we’ve been making changes each day on our precautions we have been taking to support our caregivers and clients through this crisis.
- All caregivers have been educated on symptoms and signs to be aware of, not only for themselves but clients. If there are any changes, they are to report them immediately to our office. We will continue to have on-going online training on infection control and specific COVID-19 related courses.
- Caregivers that have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, traveled to a location on the CDC advisory list in the past two months, or started showing symptoms of the illness will not be placed with a client for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- All caregivers must take their temperature in the morning and evening – anything over 100.4 must be reported to the office immediately.
- We’ve supplied all caregivers with hand sanitizer for when a sink and soap is not available.
We stand strong and united together and know we will get through this incredibly difficult time together. We are beyond grateful for our selfless team that has been putting their clients’ care before their very own.
For Papa's Sake Home Care for Families is the perfect solution for seniors and those with physical challenges. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home. We truly believe people thrive in their own home surrounded by their belongings, their memories, and their cherished possessions.
We stay informed and in compliance with the latest laws and regulations in the home care industry. We also play an active role in our community by participating in various organizations to help keep us current about the ongoing changes in the home care field. For Papa's Sake Home Care belongs to the following organizations: The Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce, The Home Care of America Association, and The Illinois Continuity of Care Association and The Seniors Choice network.
Highly qualified and trained caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities such as:
- Caring companionship
- Meal planning and preparation
- Incidental transportation
- Running errands
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Information and referral services
- Other requested tasks
We proudly serve the following cities: Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Wheeling, Palatine, Prospect Heights, Mount Prospect, Des Plaines, Elk Grove Village, Inverness, Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg, Highland Park, Deerfield, and surrounding areas.